Included in our environmental management system are our endeavours to avoid plastics or use recycled plastics. We are continuously working to further reduce the use of plastics in our company. We have already implemented a lot:
- Paper bags were available in our German Gabor shops long before the legal regulations came into force.
- We have reduced the share of plastic in our shoe packaging by 50 per cent and are constantly working to reduce it further.
- Our shoe boxes consist of 100 per cent recyclable cardboard.
- Many of our shoes have a recycled inner lining - made from yarn that is obtained from 100 per cent recycled disposable PET bottles.
- For our shoes, we mainly use the durable natural product leather (why we do this, you can read here).